Active Staffing is a family-owned staffing company that specializes in light industrial, food production, retail and office service sectors. For more than 70 years, we’ve provided our clients with a steady, reliable workforce and offered our associates jobs where they can thrive. Our always Active approach connects technology, talent and opportunity for our clients, associates and team members. We have branches located in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, and here in Georgia.
Finding and keeping the right employees is the biggest challenge, expense and risk in running a business. At Active, our workforce solutions can help solve that tough problem. Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company or a startup, we will meet your requirements and handle any size order- one associate for a day or hundreds of people for the long term.
Active Staffing is certified MBE by the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council. Consider Active when your procurement and Supplier Diversity Program Teams are sourcing staffing services.
Active Staffing provides efficient, effective and innovative workforce solutions that help businesses grow, meet timeline and budget targets, and serve their customers. Active is specialized in the light industrial sector with expertise in food production, warehouse, assembly and retail industries. Founded in 1947, the family-owned firm puts 2,000 people to work each week.
• Temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement staffing for businesses.
• Safe, good paying jobs for hard working men and women.
• HR compliance and workforce regulations at the local, state and federal level.
• Recruiting, screening, hiring of candidates.
• Administration of workers’ comp, unemployment and liability insurance. DIFFERENTIATORS
• 70+ years of experience in staffing and employment.
• Direct access to owners: hands-on attention; quick decision making; can adapt policies and practices to meet the needs of each client.
• Nimble: ability to pivot existing knowledge to new industry segments and markets. • Immediate fill for short-term roles.
• Provide training for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) specific to the client.
• The only light industrial staffing company of its size to offer associates a 401k program with employer match.
• No barriers when clients want to hire associates for permanent roles. Many of Active’s associates are hired by its clients.
• Food Production: Blue Apron, Fresh Direct, Goya Foods, Marley Spoon, Tower Island Foods, Damascus Bakery, Care/of
• Warehouse & Assembly: Haverty’s Furniture, Hanky Panky, ATCO, Demetech, MANA Cosmetics, WheelPro
• Retail: Macy’s, Zaro’s Bakery, Bed Bath & Beyond
At Active Staffing Services, we have a mission to improve the lives of our clients, associates and team members by connecting technology, talent and opportunity.
Our vision is to be known as the pioneer in meshing human ingenuity and innovative technologies that improve the world of work for our clients, associates and team members.
We deal ethically in all matters, always in the best interest of our clients. We are up-front and transparent with our clients, associates and staff. We don’t shy away from difficult conversations. We always strive to do the right thing and put the best interests of all parties first.
We hold ourselves accountable for producing results and delivering on the promises we make to our clients, associates and staff. We find creative ways to get things done and to turn challenges into opportunities.
We sincerely care about each client, associate, staff member and project. We celebrate opportunities to recognize others. Respect is at the heart of our belief that we make a living by helping others make a living. It’s what allows Active to build strong, long-term relationships, expect the best from those with whom we work, and act with generosity.
Together with our clients and associates, we are a team that never gives up until the job is done. We are “Always Active” and at work on behalf of those we serve. We are responsive, available and professional.
The Active team is smart and experienced, with deep expertise in light industrial and office services staffing. Our recruiting, employment and business processes ensure that we provide better talent and faster hires. We continuously seek ways to deliver cutting-edge technology solutions to our clients and to maintain a reputation for innovation.
We have more information about our staffing services and company on our website. You can visit www.activestaffing.com. You can also give us a call at 470-480-7500 and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Look forward to hearing from you soon!